Grange Road Caulfield Campus - Enrol Now
Headland Montessori Grange Road campus is a purpose built Montessori Long Day Care centre with the ability to offer VIC Kindergarten and an All Day Montessori program for our children aged 10 months to 6 years.
- Long Day Care (7:30 - 6pm) for children aged 10 mouths to 6 years - 52 weeks per year - approved centre for CCS (Childcare Subsidies).
- Highly qualified Montessori educators in every classroom.
- Beautiful, carefully Prepared Environment (Indoor/Outdoor) that meet the needs of every child.
- Bespoke, nature-based, outdoor learning environment available to children throughout the day.
- VIC Kindergarten Program (3yo, 4yo, 4yo ext) - Highly qualified VIT Registered Early Childhood Teachers (3-6 years).
- Gonzagarredi furniture/educational materials.
- Emersion programs for Music, Italian, Movement/Sports and Visual Arts.
- Nutritious and delicious meals provided - in-house master chef.
- Staffing roster that exceeds national staffing ratios.
Please call us on 03 8080 9668 or email email@example.com for a private Tour Booking or any other general enquiries.
Nido (0-18month) – $170
Infant Community (18month to 3 years) – $160
Casa (3 years – 6 years) – $155
Fees includes our All Day Montessori program, all meals, nappies and Music, Sports and Language emersion programs across all age groups. Long Day Care – 7:30am to 6pm. Approved for entitlements to Childcare Subsidies with Centrelink.
- Book a tour using the Enquiry Form above or call us to speak to our Centre Director about our offering and programs.
- Completing the Expression of Interest Application form. Children's names will be placed on our waiting list database in the order of date received.
- Offer letter will be sent out to parents once a placement become available by email.
- Enrolment forms/information package are sent out once we have received acceptance of offer form and enrolment fee payment of $200.
Note: the initial offering of our service at launch will be limited and priority will be given to existing families with children attending or associated with Melbourne Montessori School.
Testimonials of Our Headland Families
Paige built some fabulous relationships with both the educators and her peers in the NIDO room. The relationships with the educators was built on trust, warmth and communication. During her time in NIDO she developed increased confidence, independence and communication skills and learnt more social skills.
All of the staff are fantastic and go out of their way to be helpful and informative.
At pick up, I have to pry Will out of the centre as he is having such a great time.”
The group lectures for parents and gatherings were very supportive as well as making contact with other parents and journeys to support the process.
!! The lecture on emotional readiness was gold !! And not to miss the amazing cook !! Which is also top of the list.
They strive to give the best they can at any given moment. It’s a beautiful team.
We are so grateful to headland Montessori for opening at the perfect time for us and causing us to fall in love with the Montessori methodology. We believe our children and whole family are better because of our Montessori experiences.
Thanks again for being an amazing school with the best of carers available, we cannot express our appreciation enough.